Prelim One Group Eleven Results:
1st - 205 votes - Miki Sayaka @ Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 2nd - 191 votes - Miyanaga Teru @ Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 3rd - 162 votes - Noumi Kudryavka @ Little Busters! 4th - 141 votes - Reizei Mako @ Girls und Panzer 5th - 140 votes - Makise Kurisu @ Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu 6th - 136 votes - Hirose Sumire @ Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 7th - 130 votes - Natsume Rin @ Little Busters! 8th - 126 votes - Elsie (Elucia de Lute Ima) @ Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai 9th - 119 votes - Oda Nobuna @ Oda Nobuna no Yabou 10th - 115 votes - Isshiki Akane @ Vividred Operation 11th - 106 votes - Sae @ Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb 12th - 105 votes - Hiiragi Tsukasa @ Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 13th - 103 votes - Yoshino @ Date A Live 14th - 90 votes - Kikuchi Makoto @ The iDOLM@STER series ================ 15th - 88 votes - Inaba Himeko @ Kokoro Connect 16th - 75 votes - Rebecca Anderson @ Dog Days' 17th - 71 votes - Gokou Tamaki @ OreImo 18th - 67 votes - Natsume @ Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb 19th - 56 votes - Oomuro Hanako @ Yuru Yuri♪♪ 20th - 55 votes - Konori Mii @ Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 21st - 50 votes - Sakuma Rinko @ Yondemasuyo, Azazel-san. Z 22nd - 48 votes - Levia-san @ Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san 22nd - 48 votes - Shibata Katsuie @ Oda Nobuna no Yabou 24th - 44 votes - Akagi Sena @ OreImo 25th - 40 votes - Urushibara Ruka @ Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu 26th - 35 votes - Makige @ Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita 27th - 32 votes - Sumiyoshi Chisato @ Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate 27th - 32 votes - Maeda Kanon @ Photokano 29th - 31 votes - Misumi Nagisa @ Precure All Stars New Stage 2 30th - 30 votes - Oka Ayuko @ Nazo no Kanojo X 30th - 30 votes - Tsukikage Yuri @ Precure All Stars New Stage 2 32nd - 25 votes - Yagyu @ Senran Kagura 33rd - 24 votes - Iwadate Yuan @ Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 33rd - 24 votes - Tsukimura Suzuka @ Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha 35th - 23 votes - Kousaka Tamaki @ To Heart 2: Dungeon Travelers 35th - 23 votes - Kogami Akira @ Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 35th - 23 votes - Tsukisato Kirari @ Chousoku Henkei Gyrozetter 35th - 23 votes - Hibachi @ Mushibugyouu 39th - 22 votes - Bridget Evans @ OreImo 40th - 21 votes - Neko-nyaa (Nekota) @ Girls und Panzer
Group Eleven Notes
- Fake voting made following the match a bit more interesting, but in the end we got the expected result of Sayaka notching the Puella Magi’s second group win.
- Teru did come close, which to me bodes well for Saki once their actual Saimoe aces get their inevitable matchups with Madoka’s best. Well, okay maybe 14 votes isn’t “that” close in the current state of the tournament, but I thought Sayaka could’ve distanced herself better.
- Kud proves herself to be the expected LB standout, but the result of this group just reinforced the obvious gap in power among the contending series. Little Busters should be good enough to win a couple of matches in the main draw, but they will fall short once they get to face Tokis and the Madokas of the tourney.
- Garupan is tanking hard. It’s all up to Miho and Yukarin now.
- Itou Kanae combo of LC and Nobuna good enough for 8th-9th finish.
- Code red for Vividred right now with Akane floundering at 10th.
- Former finalist Tsukasa at 12th place after all these years. I don’t know what to make of that.
Group Twelve Preview
- With no relevant Madoka characters in the mix and only one potentially threatening Saki (Awai), is it safe to say this group is wide-open?
- The other standout names here appear to be Railgun’s Saten, who is teaming up with Uiharu, and RKB’s Hinata. Yeah, really, this is quite the underpowered group, but on the brighter side, this could be chaotic.
- The Chuunis are the strongest debuting series so far and they have Kumin Tsuyuri ready to challenge. I think she’ll just sleep on it and be content with the Main Draw pass.
- Expect the Love Live duo of Rin and Hanayo to push forward. Im@s’ Miki and Kotori should also have enough to make it.
- Hanairo’s Nako once topped a Prelim Group during the series’ better days. She still has a good shot here.
- Shingeki’s one of the popular series of the year, and considering that Sasha came close to direct qualification, Mikasa‘s a good bet to advance.
- I would be mildly surprised if Muromi doesn’t finish in the top fourteen. Same with Oniai’s Ginbei.
- One more spot to consider which will be a toss-up among Hidamari’s Yoshinoya, Garupan’s Kay, Mondaiji-tachi’s Asuka, Oreimo’s Kanata, Gargantia’s Amy and Sanka Rea.