RON! RON! RON!
===============Advance to Main round==============
1st – 328 votes – Matsumi Kuro @ Saki: Achiga-hen – Episode of Side-A
2nd – 281 votes – Fukuji Mihoko @ Saki: Achiga-hen – Episode of Side-A
3rd – 244 votes – Kuuko @ Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
4th – 208 votes – Toosaka Rin @ Carnival Phantasm / Fate/Zero
5th – 196 votes – Takatsuki Yayoi @ The iDOLM@STER
6th – 192 votes – Ryuumonbuchi Touka @ Saki: Achiga-hen – Episode of Side-A
7th – 181 votes – Francesca Lucchini @ Strike Witches Movie
8th – 174 votes – Eguchi Cela @ Saki: Achiga-hen – Episode of Side-A
9th – 173 votes – Miyako @ Hidamari Sketch x SP
10th – 172 votes – Shijou Takane @ The iDOLM@STER
11th – 166 votes – Run @ A-Channel + smile
12th – 165 votes – Uryuu Sakuno @ Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers
=============Advance to Prelims Round 2============
13th – 164 votes – Kushieda Minori @ Toradora!: Bentou no Gokui
14th – 154 votes – Tsurugi Minko @ Hanasaku Iroha
15th – 129 votes – Sakurada Maon @ Tamayura
16th – 120 votes – Hotogi Shirayuki @ Hidan no Aria
17th – 100 votes – Horizon Ariadust (P-01s) @ Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
18th – 97 votes – Sakurai-sensei (Sakurai Izumi) @ Nichijou
19th – 76 votes – Kurumi (Miraclun) @ Yuru Yuri
20th – 59 votes – Yuzuhara Konomi @ To Heart 2: Dungeon Travelers
21st – 57 votes – Isara Gunther @ Senjou no Valkyria 3: Tagatame no Juusou
21st – 57 votes – Shigu (SG550) @ Upotte!!
23th – 52 votes – Tsukahara Bokuden @ Sengoku Collection
24th – 50 votes – Amou Kanade @ Senki Zesshou Symphogear
25th – 49 votes – Sasa Kazamori @ UN-GO
26th – 48 votes – Hina-chan (Soejima Hina) @ Recorder to Randoseru series
27th – 45 votes – Tsugumi @ Guilty Crown
28th – 43 votes – Furuzuka Kozue @ Saki: Achiga-hen – Episode of Side-A
29th – 41 votes – Shantak-kun @ Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
30th – 40 votes – Yamada Maya @ IS – Infinite Stratos Encore: Koi ni Kogareru Sextet
31st – 38 votes – Kumakura Toshi @ Saki: Achiga-hen – Episode of Side-A
32nd – 35 votes – Shinmen Nagi @ Saki: Achiga-hen – Episode of Side-A
33rd – 34 votes – Elfleda Mirjasdottír (Effie) @ Astarotte no Omocha! EX
33rd – 34 votes – Margery Daw @ Shakugan no Shana III – Final
35th – 32 votes – Sakai Chigusa @ Shakugan no Shana III – Final
36th – 31 votes – Katase Mayoi @ Acchi Kocchi
36th – 31 votes – Kise Chiharu @ Smile Pretty Cure!
38th – 29 votes – Yumizuka Satsuki @ Carnival Phantasm
39th – 28 votes – Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri @ Fate/Zero
39th – 28 votes – Shizaki Aya @ Saki: Achiga-hen – Episode of Side-A
41st – 27 votes – Ayano Aya @ Another
42nd – 26 votes – Kinoshita Kaori @ Ano Natsu de Matteru
This result is confirmed.
Lel, I’ll be taking over frustra for the rest of the prelims as he get started on those overview charts.
The truth is he’s still depressed.
So as expected, the Saki duo of Kuro and Mihoko dominated proceedings, and both of them have made it to the Top 5 in terms of number of votes gathered so far.
Kuuko also didn’t look troubled as she follows Nyaruko into the main round. Rin did better than expected to finish fourth, perhaps aided by the fact she was in loli form in F/Z. Yayoi and Takane adds on the im@s contigent. Run managed to do what her friends failed to do, qualifying again for the main round. I totally forgot to mention Uryuu in my analysis yesterday – she managed to squeak into the next round as Minorin suffers an upset.
So moving on…
The Saki representative for this group will be Toki’s lesbian partner, Ryuuka. That in itself will give her an extra boost. However, with the lack of support from fellow contestants, first place is not assured for her as she ranks below the likes of Ako, Kuro, Yuu in a recent popularity poll.
Having said that, there isn’t really much competition for her –
- Three of the main cast from K-ON!! are up – Mugi, Azusa and Yui. They were all knocked out in the first round last year, but they could still do decent in the prelims. Being in numbers will probably help out in their cause.
- Sanya, one of the Strike Witches’ aces, will fancy her chance of making it to the Top 3.
- Airi from Mashiroiro could do very well here too, seeing that this is a weak group. Sana and Miu did well in their respective groups after all.
- Would be interesting to see how Ayaka from Memochou performs. Never discount girls from JC Staff shows off.
- Asuha did fairly well last year in the main round, but can she still put up a fight this year?
- Mayo Chiki isn’t doing too well, but Usami could make it to the Top 12.
- Dantalian may make it, but her show totally bombed in sales to the extent that Yamakan’s having a roll.
- Maybe Natsumi, FNC, Shiraho, Kuroe and Princess Of The Crystal could make it… or maybe they can’t.
- Oh did I mention that some Saki girls may sneak in too?
tl;dr Fuck this group.
1.) Ryuuka 2.) Sanya 3.) Azusa 4.) Airi 5.) Yui 6-12.) Mugi/Asuha/Ayaka/Usami/Dantalian/Princess of The Crystal/FNC
Also, for those who haven’t noticed, ando has set up the tracker again.